Filtered Water Solutions
A Culligan® Water Filter protects against a variety of water problems – bad smells, high iron content, acid water, and more. Our high-quality, powerful water filters are the best way to provide safe, filtered water at every tap in your home. Get rid of dry skin, spotted glassware and high water heating bills when you rent or buy a Culligan® Water Filter!
Water filtration involves removing small particles like sediment, manganese, iron, chlorine and gases like hydrogen sulfide from the water. Water filters use both physical and chemical processes to filter out unwanted contaminants. The physical process involves running water through a media that retains the contaminants while allowing the water to pass. The chemical process uses a reaction called adsorption, in which the atomic charge of the carbon and other media causes the contaminants to abandon their bond with the water and chemically attach to the media.
Culligan® Water Filters are easy to use and maintain – there are no cartridges to change or clean. Our self-contained units have four different filtering mediums, to produce the highest-quality water.
Benefits of Culligan® Water Filtration Systems
- Provides a continuous supply of filtered water for your entire house
- Removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments
- Neutralizes acidic water to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes iron to prevent staining
- Removes sulfur, which causes a rotten egg smell
- Minimizes unpleasant odors, including chlorine